Miahona's Vision & Mission
Miahona was established in 2008 to provide efficient integrated water solutions for urban and industrial water utilities enabling regional economies in achieving environmental sustainability, since then it has developed/has been developing and operating several wastewater assets. Miahona is fully owned by Vision Invest International (VII).
The company has the following added values which make it a world-class water company.
- The well-known history of the founding members in the water sector in KSA and in the region during the past decades.
- Niche expertise in development and operation of water & wastewater assets in KSA.
- Deep knowledge of water and wastewater industry and its stakeholders.
- Strong business sense and a mature business culture in water and wastewater sector.
- Partnership with reputed global international water companies who have strong local and regional presence.
“Become a tier one water developer in the MENA region competing with local and international players.”
“To provide efficient integrated water solutions for urban and industrial water utilities enabling national economy in achieving environmentally sustainable ‘water-food-energy security’ for Saudi Arabia.”